Smart Phone Price List - Motorola Moto G

Motorola Moto G (1st Generation) - 8 GB - Global GSM


http://amzn.to/2rPZKGc

Click Here to get this Motorola Moto G

* Compatibility: All GSM Networks including AT&T and (2G) T-Mobile
* Optimized to work with 3G (UMTS/HSPA+) networks when roaming outside the US. Only supports 2G coverage on T-Mobile.
* 4.5 inch 720p HD TFT display
* Quad-core 1.2GHz processor with 450MHz graphics processor
* 5MP rear camera, plus front facing camera. This product ships with a USB charger only (no wall adapter included).
* Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers). Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.


What are the benefits of an unlocked phone?

Freedom: Choose the carrier with the best service or price. If you find a better deal later, you have the ability to change to a different carrier.

Travel: Take your phone internationally and use the carrier of your choice. It's as easy as inserting an active SIM card.

Selection: Choose the phone with the features you want, whether or not your carrier sells it, and get more service options without a contract.

What is an unlocked phone?

An unlocked phone is a device that is not bound to any carrier or plan. It allows you to choose your phone first and your carrier second. Upon selecting a plan, simply insert the carrier's SIM card into the phone and you're ready to go. If you decide you want to change carriers down the road or want to take an international trip, it's as simple as replacing your existing SIM card with a new SIM and activating your new plan.
   

How do I set up my unlocked phone?

The first thing you’ll need is a SIM card for your desired carrier. When activated, the SIM card will let your phone connect to your carrier’s network. If you decide to upgrade to a newer unlocked phone in the future, you can easily remove the SIM card from your old phone and put it in your new phone—just make sure you get the right size of SIM card (nano, micro, or standard) for your phone. If you want to use your phone while traveling internationally, you can easily buy a SIM card for a carrier that operates where you’re traveling. As long as it’s activated, you can just swap SIM cards when you arrive at your destination.

Amazing value!

I am amazed at how much Motorola was able to squeeze into this phone at a $99 price. The HD screen is very beautiful and almost as good as the best AMOLED screens out there today. Antutu and Quadrant benchmarks place this phone as slightly faster than the Galaxy S3, so this phone is no slouch when it comes to performance. In addition, this phone has a built-in FM radio receiver so you can listen to local FM stations. This was a requirement for me since I like to listen to the Pittsburgh Pirates game broadcasts and have no desire to pay for MLB At-Bat just to listen to something I can hear for free via FM radio. The reception is very good on this.

Software-wise, you get a mostly stock Android KitKat ROM with a few additions. First, Chrome is the default browser and the regular Android 'Browser' is not included. Motorola has also modified the camera app in an attempt to make it simpler. You can now tap anywhere on the screen to take a picture. The camera app is decent, but it is missing some features I had on CyanogenMod's camera app such as filters, ISO settings, and picture size/quality. I can add filters via the Photos app, but it still isn't quite as convenient as adding the filters before you take a shot. Overall, the camera I still useful.

Aside from the camera app, Motorola has added some of their own apps such as Motorola Assist which lets you silent the phone at night and during meetings. There is also the Motorola Alert app which will automatically call or text contacts of your choosing when you place the phone in emergency mode. These are some nice additions which do not take away from the stock Android experience.

Stock ROMs are a possibility on this phone, and Motorola will actually let you root the phone with tools from their website. You are required to enter your phone's serial number (which voids your warranty), so I have not tried this yet. CyanogenMod is working on a stable ROM for this phone, and nightlies are being released regularly. I do miss some CyanogenMod features like customizable quick settings and notification widgets, but I am able to workaround that via the Widgetsoid app. When my warranty expires down the road and CyanogenMod has a stable app, I will try flashing it to my phone.

The only downsides with this phone are the lack of a microSD card slot and the HSPA+ 21 4G modem. Not having a microSD card slot is a bit of a problem because this phone only has 16 GB of space. After installing a few games, I only have 5 GB left, and this will be used up quickly when I started shooting video. The phone does support USB OTG, but I have not been able to get this to work with my PNY flash drive. The other downside is that the phone does not have LTE and is limited to HSPA+ 21. If it supported HSPA+ 42, I wouldn't have any problems with it, but for cost purposes, I guess this is one area they needed to cut. From my experience, browsing the web and watching YouTube have been flawless. Unless you're trying to stream Netflix is 1080p, I don't think you will have any issues at all with the speed on this phone.

Overall, this is an amazing phone at this price. You will not find a phone this good at under $100. As long as you don't mind the slower broadband modem and the lack of a microSD card slot, you'll love this phone, and it will be something with which you can impress your friends. I highly recommend this phone to anyone on a prepaid plan or on a budget.

Pros:
-High quality 4.5 inch 1280x720 screen
-Quad core processor
-Stock android 4.42
-No bloatware
-Ergonomic design (soft touch back plate, rounded to fit contour of hand)
-Just $99.99
-Good battery life

Cons:
-No LTE (3G and HSPA+ though)
-5MP back camera
-No removable battery or microSD card slot

The cons are completely understandable for a phone that is just $99.99.

This was supposed to be a stop-gap until my upgrade cycle comes around (Mid-August), I figured I'd sell it on ebay for $100+ to recoup some of my losses. However since it's so good I'm considering getting a new phone on my upgrade cycle, and selling that one brand spanking new on ebay for a $400+ profit (generally the $199 upgrades sell for $600+) . This phone is seriously that good. I don't need a bigger screen, or higher pixel density (329ppi already!). The only thing really lacking is the camera and 4G usability.

At the moment it's inconvenient to break the upgrade cycle (group/family plan is more economical). However, this thing is a killer deal. I recommend this 100%.

More detailed review for more smartphone aficionados:

Screen:
It's not the greatest screen, but it's outstanding for the price point. It's actually better than the Galaxy S3 screen in my opinion. It's a bit smaller in comparison, but I'm fine with a 4.5 inch screen vs. 4.8 inch. The main difference is LCD vs. AMOLED. The Galaxy S3 uses an AMOLED screen with the Pentile pattern (basically, the whites can look pretty crappy if you examine them). The max brightness on the GS3 is disappointing (bad outdoor performance), but the contrast ratio is great and the minimum brightness is better (good indoor performance). In contrast the Moto G screen has great maximum brightness with okay minimum brightness. I take that tradeoff anyday. Not to mention conventional pixel arrangement >> pentile.

User Interface/Skin:
So I'm not a big fan of Touchwiz. It looks crappy, it's overburdened with features I don't use. I am biased against Touchwiz, but I feel like most people already prefer close-to-stock android to touchwiz ever since Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich). To have the phone already on stock android (and the latest version, 4.42, to boot!) is incredibly useful. Having to root and install custom OS's on my GS3 was both inconvenient in their lack of stability (early on versions) and in their toll on my battery life. There are some features of cyanogenmod/AOKP that I miss, i.e. more customization. However I am fine with stock android and probably won't bother rooting. The modest increase in usability doesn't outweigh the potential bricking and messing with stability/battery life for me. Also if I do decide to sell this phone on ebay when I get to my upgrade cycle, I think it would be better to leave it unrooted.

Battery life:
The battery life is 2-2.5 days with moderate usage from my observations. It's great for now, much better than my GS3 was, but then again the GS3 battery life was significantly shortened after rooting and modding, so I can't say that's a fair comparison.

Camera:
Haven't used much yet, but it definitely isn't as high quality as the GS3 or any other top-end phone. Once again, with a $99.99 price point, this is expected. If you want a premium camera buy a premium phone.

TL;DR: Excellent phone, excellent price. get this motorola moto G, CLICK HERE.


-------------------------------------------------
Link: Smart Phone Price List - Motorola Moto G

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Smart Phone Price List - Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-i8190

Smart Phone Price List - Nokia Lumia 830

Smart Phone Price List - Apple iPhone SE

Smart Phone Price List - Samsung express 3

Smart Phone Price List - ASUS ZenFone 3 Zoom

Smart Phone Price List - BLU Advance 5.0

Smart Phone Price List - Sony Xperia X Compact

Smart Phone Price List - ZTE Axon 7

Smart Phone Price List - Samsung Galaxy J7 SM