Smart Phone Price List - Samsung express 3

Samsung express 3 Unlocked 4G LTE 8GB Android 6.0 5MP Flash Camera J120a



To get this product CLICK HERE

* 4G LTE Unlocked Any GSM Carrier Desbloqueados GSM (Not Verizon Sprint Net10 or Any CDMA Carrier)
* GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900MHz; 3G - UMTS 850/2100Mhz; 4G-LTE Bands : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, and 12; 4G HSPA+ HSPA+ with enhanced backhaul;
* 8gb internal (5.6gb user) 1GB RAM / 5Mp Flash Camera + 2mp rear camera
* 1.3 ghz Quad Core processor Android 6.0

Check email, view texts, and browse the Web with ease on the sharp 4.5-inch Super AMOLED screen. 5MP rear-facing camera for great shots. 2MP front-facing camera for selfies and more. 1.3GHz quad-core processor Save time. Get more done with the 1.3GHz quad-core processor. Power and storage 2050mAh removable battery with Ultra Power Saving mode. 8GB of internal memory. Up to 128GB external memory (Not included).


Great phone for great price

Had a Samsung Galaxy S7 that I lost so I purchased the Alcatel A30 as replacement. Phone works great and it operates just as well as the Samsung in my opinion. I was nervous about buying such a cheap phone, but I think it's worth more than the $60 I paid for it. AT&T service was easy to set up once I got a new sim card. Don't have any regrets about this purchase.

For the low $60 Amazon Prime Exclusive price, I wasn't expecting such a solid little device! I thought I'd receive something akin to the cheesy plasticky phones you see hanging on hooks in supermarkets next to the cheesy phone plan cards. Nope! This one is a little gem, especially for the low cost!

I initially became interested in the phone because it comes with Android Nougat 7.0 right out of the box, and is compatible with my T-Mobile service.

Here are the pluses I've discovered over the past two days I've owned it:

  1. Solid, thin, comfortable to hold build: Attractive metal frame around the entire perimeter of the phone, with metal buttons to match. There are more expensive devices out there that are equipped with plastic buttons. I like the textured on/off button. Yes, the back cover is plastic, but it is attractive and has a nice texture to it. The solid feeling/weight of the device gives you an idea why Alcatel provides a 2 year warranty on it.
  2. Vibrant display: It's 720 x 1280 pixels, with a pixel density of 294 ppi. That may sound anemic compared to mid-tier and "flagship" phones, but it's more than adequate for the average person that needs everyday basic functionality. Don't expect a Samsung Galaxy 8 display at this price point. Personally, I find the Alcatel display to be pleasantly sharp and vivid--and I'm coming from a BLU Vivo XL phone that had an AMOLED display.
  3. Dragontrail glass screen. It's not as slippery smooth as my wife's BLU Life One X2 screen, but, it's still quite decent. I have always been a Gorilla Glass stalwart, and was wondering if Dragontrail glass would inspire the same confidence. My online search (click on following link) allayed my apprehensions: https://www.fastcompany.com/1719138/dragontrail-vs-gorilla-super-tough-glass-game
  4. Loud FRONT facing speaker. Works nicely for hands free speakerphone calls, as well as listening to music and Youtube videos, etc. Nice job, Alcatel!
  5. Android Nougat 7.0 OS. It had a slight learning curve, coming straight from Lollipop, but I caught on in fairly short order.
  6. Amazon ads are a NON-ISSUE for me. They show up as a small horizontal notification ribbon on the opening screen. If I'm not interested in the offer, I simply ignore it and enter my PIN code to unlock the device. Bada Bing Bada Boom!
  7. Nice gesture features, including: Double tap on screen for waking up the device; Quick double click of the on/off button for opening the camera without having to fumble around to unlock the device first. I like being able to snap an interesting shot at a moment's notice. There are more awesome gestures I haven't mentioned, as well. Check them out on Alcatel's website, or on GSMArena.
  8. Battery life is good. I have gotten through a whole day of mixed usage before having to recharge.
  9. It has T-Mobile supported VoLTE functionality, which basically means the voice clarity is crystal clear on both ends, given the signal is carried over an LTE connection instead of a 3G connection. Good stuff!

Now, for the issues some people may find objectionable. But remember, this is a $60 device. If you want "flagship" performance, go buy a "flagship" device for $700 more, instead of dismissing the A30 as a piece of junk.

  1. Speed: Yes, the Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 processor can be a little laggy, but, it gets the job done. It's unrealistic to buy a "Ford Fiesta", and expect it to burn rubber like a "Shelby Cobra". I am typically tapping into 1.5GB of the available 2GB of RAM. To help things along, I close background apps that aren't being used.
  2. Photos/Video: If you like to take pristine quality photos and video in low light, this is not the device for you. It does, however, take decent quality shots in well lit indoor and outdoor settings. For photos that absolutely MUST sparkle in every lighting situation, I carry my Canon S90 pocket camera with me :)
  3. Games: This will handle games that aren't graphically demanding. Not an issue for me, I use my Kindle Fire 6 HD for that. ;)

Oh, and *gasp!* .... I'm using this as my "daily driver". Yes, I deem it worthy of that to meet my needs in everyday use. I don't need a Ferrari to go to the grocery store. A Toyota Corolla does just fine. :) This baby is a keeper!

Click here : http://amzn.to/2qhY7Qf to get this Samsung express 3


--------------------------------------------------
Link: Smart Phone Price List - Samsung express 3

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Smart Phone Price List - Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-i8190

Smart Phone Price List - Nokia Lumia 830

Smart Phone Price List - Apple iPhone SE

Smart Phone Price List - ASUS ZenFone 3 Zoom

Smart Phone Price List - BLU Advance 5.0

Smart Phone Price List - Sony Xperia X Compact

Smart Phone Price List - ZTE Axon 7

Smart Phone Price List - Samsung Galaxy J7 SM

Smart Phone Price List - Motorola Moto G